Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake

Sooooo I've been having a little keto rebellion. Every so often I'd have a peach or some watermelon, and while this is fine for most, my joints have been stiff and my sleep sketchy at best. The other day was my son's birthday and I reeeeally wanted a slice of cake. Afterwards I had to lay down for a few hours, and true to form, I didn't sleep that night. That was the rude awakening I needed! 
I knew the problem originated with me not consuming enough calories. So I gave myself free reign to eat until satisfied, and I ate ALL of the things. By that I mean a full packet of bacon (by myself) and eggs, later that eve sausage with more eggs, and I was still hungry. I woke up in the middle of the night hungry. I have a strict no eating in the middle of the night rule, so I suffered till morning. This shake right here appeased the beast, and because you've read this far I'll reward you with a recipe 😁.
1c coconut milk,
 2tbls cocoa,
 1/3c whey protein,
 2tbls peanut butter,
 1 1/2tbls erythritol, 
squirt stevia,
 blended with ice.
This is high in calories and it hit the spot. I still eat lots of veg, but right now I need lots of fat to feel normal again. 
FYI: For those of you that might be concerned, after my fat feast my weight actually went down. Go figure!

Comments